Team Nailingua is looking for a PR Intern (eventually PR manager) to be based in Indonesia to work remotely on a part time basis.
For the first three months, you will be working as an intern, and once you’ve proven that you can bring value to the team, you will be promoted as a PR manager. This is a paid opportunity.
- You are studying in communication/PR/Marketing/equivalent and/or have some working experience in related fields
- You have strong research skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with building relationships with new prospects
- You have a solid understanding of different social networks: especially YouTube, Instagram & TikTok
- You are proficient in Bahasa Indonesia, with a working knowledge of English
- You are up to date with current media trends & buzz in Indonesia (social media, technology, education)
- You are communicative and comfortable with working independently, and with minimal supervision
- Identify and pitch to institutions, brands, and influencers for collaboration and sponsorship opportunities
- Develop effective public relations materials such as pitches, follow-ups, prospect lists, event calendars, content ideas, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with media contacts
- Research and identify new prospects
- Conduct market research on industry developments
- Serve as a liaison between the brand & media
Assist with copywriting, proofing & updating social profiles as needed
We’ll have a 30-minute chat via Skype to discuss your skills & qualifications
We’ll have a second chat to get to know each other better. You will also be given a short assignment
You’re almost in! You’ll have a chat with my team to get acquainted
Send me your CV, along with a short paragraph (150-200 words) that explains why you’re a suitable candidate. Send these docs via email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “PR INTERN APPLICATION”.
I will be accepting CV’s until March 3rd